Wednesday 5 February 2014

Meet the CAST of this CrAZy adventure....

in alphabetical order....

Farmer Luke
Born and raised in New Zealand ~ I found him in a pub in London, England and after a promise of a trip to a local dairy farm and a chance to throw Pooh Sticks at the famous Pooh Bridge in HartField, East Sussex, the rest is history ~ I imported him and here we are 13 years later! Farmer Luke has as much of a passion for the environment and farming as he does V8 engines ~ hey, we all have our contradictions... ~ he has never met a fish he hasn't wanted to catch and he's well known for making up random songs on any number of topics ~ he's a chatter with a heart.....and never a truer farmer have i ever met  




The Fabulous Mr. Finn
Mr. Finn, also known as Finsbury, warms EVERY heart he meets
~ this 7 year old will be the first to tell you he's a 'math guy' and a 'sensitive guy' ~ an avid reader with a penchant for video games ~ this kid is constantly teaching us how to be better people ~ he's intuitive, compassionate, intelligent and quirky ~ he wears nail polish, mix-matched socks and as much strips as possible ~ he LOVES to tell stories and he fancies himself a science guy ~ he's our negotiator, instigator and liberator ~ always out to help the underdog or to cheer you up when you are down FINN is an exceptional example of a human being and we are constantly in awe of his presence in our existence  

Ms. Forrest Rea
Our little Forrest faerie, Ms. Rea was born at home 3 years ago and is as close to being from the Earth as you can get ~ she is a burst of sunshine in any day ~ she loves to sing and dance & she nurtures anything and everything she can get her hands on ~ she will be a farmer without a doubt! She's an incredible energy that provides daily gifts of love 



Granola Girl
That's me ~ I wore hats and tie skirts in high school after I stopped powdering my face in true Robert Smith form ~ I owned a purple, green and black postal truck before I had my drivers licence ~ I lived and worked in London, England and backpacked around Europe before heading back to law school ~ I have three university degrees (two of which are in the arts) and in my next adventure I will not be using any of them..SCANDAL!...right? ~ I attend protests, traditional spiritual gatherings and I honour the Earth (are you really that surprised?!) ~ I AM GRANOLA but I'm also a stubborn Type-A opinionated lawyer who has spent the last 10 years honing her skill at arguing....just ask Farmer Luke ...HA!....but of course that's for another day and another blog....until then.... sit back and enjoy the ride     


...and all this CraZiNess is taking place on EARTH'S HARVEST FARM......



















No comments:

Post a Comment